Monday, February 18, 2008

The Ballot is stronger than the Bullet

"The ballot is stronger than the bullet."
~ Abraham Lincoln

This is one of the most famous quote by Abrahan Lincon (American 16th US President (1861-65), who brought about the emancipation of the slaves. 1809-1865).



The above words are the a part of his speech.

"The ballot is stronger than the bullet." and “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.”



Context:
This quote is so Contextual to pakistan election. February 18th Pakistan moves to a new democratical footmark. We are all believe Pakistan moves in a positive democratic direction; what ever may be the results are ?

No comments: